21.2.10

E = M C^2


He was not just a physicists, he was a great human being. I can't stop wondering about Einstein. Everyone knows how I'm not fond of physics. But Mr. E is really taking my attention. About his background, his amazing way of thinking, his life, and the most.. his quotes.
Despite his look with puffy eyes and tired sight, he got tremendous thing. Yes, he was the true genius man. I spent some time to google around his quotes and ended up with good words which then opened my perspective. I saw things clearer.

The best thing he had ever discovered was relativity.
Yes, everything is relatives. Nothing's the same because of relativity and we can't ask it to be the same, because it's relatives.
The lesson I take from relativity is everything is not always what it seems.
And that's effin' true.
See? How great Mr. Einstein was?

and my favorite quotes from him..

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." -AE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

his quotes are awesome. so inspiring

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...