20.2.10


I hate it when I tend to write about you and then somehow I lose my words.
Then I hate when my fingers start to crimp, going blank.
And it happens for many times.
You got me speechless like you always do.
How can I not be? Tons of laughter you spill on me is priceless.
Moreover, every encouragement, every faith that dispatches every burdening things.
You're the stress-reliever in the busy moment, the shoulder to lean on when it comes to be so tiring and not so funny. You remind me to see things from different sight and not to sweat small stuffs like identity card's photo that I loathe because of its bad printing.
I'm considering you as the funniest guy alive.
Yeah, the only one who comes with balloons and much love. Je t'aime, Dimico.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...