19.2.10

Public Enemy

A topic that crosses my mind lately. In spite of the busy days, this thought slips, appears, and I can't resist not to write about this.

In life, you can't please everyone. That's a fact. A very erratic fact. Contradiction happens for real and undeniable. You'll always find a person who goes in a different way with you. Or maybe some people. Those people will throw you a curios sight or maybe a nasty sight. They will talk good about what you did or just curse over you.

Public enemy does exist. Have you ever met one of them? Or are you?

One thing I believe that if we can't like everyone, why should everyone like us?
Life is a big karma. What you get is what you give.
And I guess, you deserve those things. So do I. So does everyone else.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...