19.2.10

Those Questions

What change do you want to see in your personal life - right now?
A better perspective. I want to see everything from both sides, wider. Having faith in myself and things I do. Quitting bothering some people who ever hurt me. I hardly can forget how people I believe talk behind my back, not in the front of my face. Getting rid of those thing from now on. I don't want to replay either restart. I just want to walk away, live life to the fullest, and make the best of myself.

What change do you want to see in your community & country by 2015?
A greener city, a lot of hazy public parks and less of shopping malls. How about turning those malls into shops along the clean road? Warmer people and less crime.

What sort of programmes or ideas of campaigns would you support?
Random-act-of-kindness campaign. Every single good deed will be paid.


taken from : Loft a Love Loaf, I'm kinda missing her thoughts and smart words.

2 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nunu Fithria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...