23.5.10

Comeback?

It's been a while since I really wrote here. Not a while since I stopped longing for thing-or-someone who doesn't worth longing for. A while since I fell in love with my boyfriend and he keeps me to fall in love with him everyday, every single day. A while since I got accepted in the university I want, majoring the super-cool-hell-yeah Industrial Engineering. A while since I told you what happened in my days. They say, you made a journal to find out wrong things in your days. How can I make one when everything feels so blissful then?
So here I am, starting to blog, trying to back on track, fulfil you with my thoughts, unstoppable thoughts, my infinite imagination, and daily chores. I know this may sound silly to you, but I miss typing on my laptop without running out of ideas.
Oh well, how inspired I am.
Microblogging is one of thousand reasons why I rarely try to write. Some idea pops out everytime and when I twit, it will just go away, without any developments. I got plenty of time, nothing to do. Yeahs, unproductively happy, but something wears me out. I want to maintain this blog like I used to. Writing good things, bad things, curses, love stories, quotes, reviews, artworks, etc.
Let me back back back on this.
So yesterday, I just finished some of college thingy like looking for kost and paying the fee.
Thumbs up, now I can enjoy my uh-oh long holiday... with writing. Hopefully. Wish me luck.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...