17.8.10

Bones, Flesh, and The Bulletproof Youngsters

Life is a certain uncertainty.

Thanks to college life for bringing me a bunch of inspiration. Inspiring sweethearts, wonderful places, everyday light jokes, marvelous heart beat, complicated unite, and everything yellow.
I feel more alive. Commuting at the high-peak 6am and spending the rest of the day with funniest people I've ever met. Life is...wonderful.
I can open another perspectives and by now, I really get God gives what you need not what you want.
Brand new sphere that I fall for is too..unidentified.
Striving for perfection, yet doing it with joyfully.
Can I?
Hell yeah.

Yes, we all can cause we're the bulletproof youngsters.
Happy Independence Day! #Indonesia65

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...