12.8.10

There's No Such a Thing Called The Right Time

I've been telling that to myself lately. If I always wait for the right time, probably I won't do much of anything. I stop waiting for the right time and just carry on what's worth doing. Everything will seem so wrong at the first, but turning out pretty in next to no time. You know, our perception sometimes works too hard so we can not see something in another perspective. We judge too early about many things. About people, food, tasks, and... college life.

Hello, it's been hectic and again, I'm not gonna wait any right time to blog else my idea will drain away. I haven't stayed in my brand new room. I still go to my college n early morning and then return home afterwards. Tiring, but you should know, my room is worth the distance. :--)
Everything's fine. I'm fine. I pick up my old old old dream to live and learn in 'that' city after finishing my first degree. I hope I can get back to the game, get the cool scores, make my parents realise that I do the best thing. Pretty obvious, I'm redrawing my old lost scheme of perfect life. Even when I know, perfection never exists.

There's no such a thing called the right time to start something, to leave something, to do something. There's no such a thing called the right time to forgive, to get along, to change yourself. But now.
Yeah, that was a reason we build for our own comfortness. Nothing to do with that. Just get what you want. Every dream is worth fighting for. :):):)


Fyi, my whole brand new college life is awesome.

xxx FPL

2 comments:

Istina said...

Envy! Mine hasn't start yet (college life)

Nunu Fithria said...

Glad to know you're doing well there Erin :--)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...