27.9.10

Surprise


Howdy.
Everything was surprising last week. Some mishaps, more luck. Some tears, more caress. I got a sprain on my left knee, walking is definitely prohibited until everything gets better so I don't go to college today. Hope it will be better as soon as better as possible :)
This sprain somehow gives me qutte a time to rethink about everything. The past, the future, and the current. I realised some mistakes I've made, about the planning thingy, about adapting. I did everything recklessly. A bit resentment exist here, in my heart. But hey! Let's see for the next. I need planning. Whatever, my life is a bit messy. I tend to forget important stuffs in my room in Depok, I rarely clean my room, I study a bit. I know I've gotta handle everything.
This sprain knocks my heart in its way, in its pain.
I was putting a wrong thing over my focus.
I should go back to the right place. I should make the timeline. I should do everything whole-heartedly. Let's draw some for future, shall we?
Love, time, health are precious. Don't ever take them for granted or you'll get lost.
Inspite of the sprain, I still feel blessed and loved. I've just made some future plan!
Live righteously and enjoy. xxx FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...