27.9.10

A Box of Chocolate

I truly feel like having a box of chocolate which wrapped in a black dove paper with a white ribbon on the top. Ordinary. Too ordinary and not interesting at all. Then I tend to tear the ribbon, then the wrapping paper. It is full of chocolate. With different shapes, different sizes, and different fillings. Yes, I love blueberry truffles so much.
Life has been like that. I did not know who these people are. How they truly talked, how they communicated. I faced them everyday. Everyday. Everyday.
Until now.
And you know what, if they were that chocolate, they would be my favourite truffles. They would be the blueberry ones or chocochips ones.
Offering me with a bright point-of-view, giving me some tips and trick or some words to survive in the place called college. Yes, they are all doing like sunshine
Life eventually takes me to the place where the bright and lovely people stay and gather. Meeting them are things I could never imagine before.
Great. My truffles. I love them.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...