8.10.10

A Short Long Story

Wondering about what I am doing lately?
  • I got a sprain on my left knee, which was.......such a pain. Like a pain in the ass. Annoying, got you stressed, made you feel left out, stressed, and stuck at home. It's been two weeks and Thank God, it keeps getting better.
  • My aunt passed away yesterday. A big loss. I'm so gonna miss her good sense on food and cooking.
  • Been staying in Depok for five nights and that is marvelous. That is. Remembering the fact I really really really love my room in Jakarta. Living in Depok is fun and comforting.
  • I'm looking for a perfect pair of jeans. Any recommendation? I want a pair of distressed jeans which is pale and light blue. So much.
  • Had been joining Industrial Engineering Debate Competition for few weeks.
  • And........ glad to say, I'm a part of Industrial Engineering Debate Team which will compete with the other majors in Technic Debate Competition next week. Pray for us!
Haveafreakylovelyheartyfriday. FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...