28.9.10

What I Got from The Day Off

These should be done start from tonight :
  • say a prayer, no skip allowed
  • study, read more, be more knowledgeable
  • sleep earlier when there's no delayed task
  • stop twitting too much, oh well
  • manage the time-manage the time-manage the time
  • please do saving, Ferinda!
  • stay focused on some specific targets, don't get easily distracted
  • stop sweating small stuffs
  • pay attention to His gifts and grace
  • be contented with myself
  • write something!
wish me luck wish me luck wish me luck with everything

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's absolutely right, about not grouching about the small stuffs. I did the same, and way to change -_-

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...