24.1.11

Leave The Baggage

Just read Diana Rikasari's post which titled Breathe and somehow got inspired. What's written there is just so true.
"I live my life without carrying an extra baggage, and walk on with just what I essentially need"


Somehow, without realizing, we spend our days and time to mark on things that hurt us, that don't go in our way. We stumble upon them and curse. We give much feeling to the bad things and somehow carry an 'unnecessary baggage' of hatred, of people we hate.
What for? What for wasting the energy, passion, and all good mood for the 'unnecessary baggage'?
Maybe we should learn not to carry 'that baggage'. Maybe we should just bring the small case fulfilled with things we utterly need and love. Carry the good thing, smile a lot, forgive, and be a bit tough. Don't get easily intimidated, see the brightside. People do mistake, we simply do. Be happy. Stay healthy. Leave the baggage. Make peace with ourselves.
Have a good day ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyapratiwi likes this (Y) heheh

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...