1.2.11

Hey, This is Term 2 and February!

What's up, dearests? Well, the term 2 started yesterday and February starts TODAY!
I'm.. yes, very very overwhelmed.
Thank God.
I got a fanciful holiday, a lot of laughter and more experiences in everything. I've learnt about new things, been accepted in BEM FTUI 2011 as a staff of Research and Development, been accepted in Ikatan Mahasiswa Teknik Industri UI as a staff, too. I've been to my beautiful hometown--spent a lot of time with family, spent quality time with the loveliest captain, met the long-time-no-sees.
I'm feeling contented all over again and gaining tons of spirit to start the days.... exactly to make them worthwhile.

Last term was magical. New things. Adapting. Falling. But standing and running again. I realise I didn't put sufficient efforts in the academic stuff. Clumsy me and blinded by the so-called new life. I know I gotta change, and let's start the good things in Term 2!

IMPROVING MY GPA.
PAYING ATTENTION MORE TO MY SURROUNDING.
STAYING CALM AND LOVELY THROUGH THE DAYS.
DOING THE BEST, PRAYING MUCH, LOVING MORE. \m/

I'm ready to rock the world---- and blogging more, just for you.
from a morning person with love, FPL.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...