5.2.11

In 7 Days

In 7 days, I'm not gonna be 17 any longer. Here we go, being an adult for true and I cannot say that I am ready for that. Well, being 17 is everything you could ask for. You ain't that old but you know much. You can care and you can give up. Such responsibilities were given to make you grow, and at times, you cannot be blamed for the mistakes upon those. Being 17 means that everyone lets you drive your car, but if you make it scratched, they won't yell at you because you're a fresh driver. You can make a member card at any deptstore with the ID card and for sure getting the coolest discount around. Great? Yes. Adding the college brand new phase. Meeting wonderful people. Guess in 7 days this marvelous age will turn into...the brighter one? I hope so.

xxx Erin

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...