30.11.11

One Fine Day

When you're tired, take a rest. One fine day for a geek like me is spending hours in front of mac, accepting friend requests on Facebook even it feels lame while munching Maicih or Pringles, tweeting from Tweetdeck, taking pictures and get them edited on Toycamera AnalogColor, thanks to Dayen for driving me nuts about that awesome apps, chatting with a long lost friend in States via Skype, and blogwalking. The easiest way for me to find my inner peace after meeting a lot of people, getting rid of college stuffs which Daddy told me to be serious in, and lots of activity is this, being a net-surfer, being a moody blogger, a Youtube watcher.
Well, you don't need to do everything in life, just things that can make you happy, yes?

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...