26.11.11

Stay Cool

I have found out that life is gonna be bigger and more beautiful when you stop comparing and look a little bit closer. Beyond your own cranky mood, lying your not-relieved-yet tiredness. Beyond your no-smile mood, lying your unrevealed exhaustion. People can not always make you smile just like you can not always make them satisfied. Stop doing things and dealing with people that hurt you, especially when you're utterly easy to get down. Not all of them are gonna understand you and what you do.

But that is no problem! Remember there will be some who love you and appreciate you. I've read once today at a random place... life is like a mirror, when you smile at it, it will be extremely nice.
Good day and much love. :)

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...