25.11.11

TGIF










taken from weheartit.com

Collecting random favorite pictures from weheartit.com like I used to do. I thank God for such spare time even on the evening I should have a rehearsal for a dance musical on December. Life seems quiet but it is not, when it's just too noisy you can't hear a thing. Life is really noisy, yet sparkling in another side.
I'm tremendously in love with my boyfriend. He bought me a Toffee Nut Latte  when I'd already ordered a Javachip Frappe then realized that it's a wrong decision to order icy beverage in this kind of weather. How lovely? :)
I know I should start over again to respect my own will, decision, thought, and myself. Don't wanna be tired and drained for nothing. At least, I know what I'm doing and why I do so... I just want this enough.
Friday should be relaxing and full of love. Choose love!

Cheers,
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...