23.1.12

Cogitandum

weheartit.com

It never costs you a lot to make anyone worth happiness happy. You don't have to pay much or struggle so hard. As easy as smile, give a sincere hug to those who need, appreciate their words, feel their happiness, erase the envy in between, and choose to be bubbly no matter what.
What to ask?
Don't bother people who don't appreciate your thoughts, don't bother those who get irritated easily. Some people probably have find their own way to live happily. None of your business. Never your business.
If they don't care... at least, you do.
and it's your deeds and warmth that always matter. Not theirs, anyway.
Choose to be bubbly, warm, and down-to-earth.. no matter what.
Will you?

2 comments:

Santhy said...

so, i was reading your post on my bed, listening to music and stuffs like that, and it suddenly struck me in the head that my life is pleasant enough. thank you rin..

Nop said...

Yes, I want to be that person who is warm to everyone :)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...