22.1.12

Meet Ika Natassa #AVYD


Sometimes it's just that fun to see how the universe works. Yes. I met my favorite author, Ika Natassa, last Thursday. Long story short, I won the competition via Twitter that Gramedia held, it was called #AVYD or A Very Yuppy Dinner. They asked the tweeps to mention what our favorite book of Ika Natassa's and spilled the reason. This is what I sent to them;



Couldn't be overjoyed!<3

Kak Ika is very.. witty. I couldn't find any words that reflected her better than witty. She looked smart in her glasses and very relaxed that night. I and another 4 winners gathered with her in Rustique, Plasa Senayan at 7 pm. We talked about many things, started with her photography hobby, how she wrote her books, etc. She shared about her experience in watching F1 and suggested me to do the same. She was very talkative and enjoying the moment although she got things to do too in the next day. Well, that was a real fun! It was truly A Very Yuppy Dinner.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...