10.3.13

Towards Opportunities

Singapore, Sep 2012


We're a set of anything that has ever happened to us. A set of decisions we've made. A set of experience, recklessness, ruthless agenda, and a burst of joy. How we think and respond to stuffs, they made us. Where we have been, they molded us. We change over time. Either for good, either otherwise. It depends.. on this skin, this flesh, this soul that intertwine to each other.
Collecting every sharp moment when you feel most alive, never let those moment go, probably that is where you belong. For me personally, there are quite moments I feel to the most. Waiting for SMRT by staring at the minute counter, sipping on the real thai tea while talking with best friends, doing things I was very afraid of doing.
There are a lot.. a lot of stuffs once I doubted to do.
Going abroad all by myself, greeting somebody that no longer talk to me, eating Thai pancake for the very first time, learning how to dance, having an audition, being in charge of certain roles in a musical, mailing someone I respect too much.. and more.
Most of the time, at that kind of moments, I really choose not to second-guess myself. To stand firm and do those without thinking twice. Not telling you that consideration is a bad idea, that's how I encourage myself.
And most of the time, those moments I strive myself to do wholeheartedly become priceless ones.
Life is full of opportunities which you sometimes think you can not afford. You also bring along goodness, distinction, and any other thing you barely can mention if you have not tried everything.
Go ahead, life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...