31.12.14

Prayer

In this end of year, I need time to think, and all I do is thinking, beside of sleeping.

Most of the time because I feel too much I rarely can handle it. I'm grateful to bits for what God has given to me. For a year full of abundance and answers. The point is I don't want to rush anything. Rush to start, rush to stop. Let's all the rushing end with 2014. I'm gonna take deeper breaths whenever things get rough, I'm gonna focus on what's next rather than seeing back. I'm gonna commit to my jobs, to my beloved ones, and yeah to my words.
I'm gonna be grateful for each of God's refusal, believing His plans are always more mightier than mine.

All wounds of this year will be healed. People will move on.
Hi, 2015. May we all be blessed with big heart, love, joy, prosperity, abundance of health and money so we can do whatever that makes us happy..plus contented.
Always, always, love. It wins.

Love,
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...