8.10.18

Fall 2018






I write this as I am sitting inside Curiositea, the lovely small cafe in front of Piazza of The University of Warwick.
Here I am after all, sitting, breathing, ordering Salted Caramel Loaf that turns out tasting perfect.
It's been four years since college, now I'm back on it again. Quite later than the initial plan, though. I was thinking 3-year experience would be enough to hit the book again but life, back then, didn't let me. It asked me to wait.
Fyi, the University of Warwick is not located in Warwick, it is actually located in Coventry. A small quite city in West Midlands, UK.

Life has been so kind. Every step and decision that led me to come here finally proving why it should be this way, why I needed to be here at the very moment. I'm not talking about finding myself or creating bigger dreams or letting go of what hurts. I'm talking about how I am slowing down my pace, living in a quiet city, understanding people from different cultures, speaking with language that I'm not used to, visiting so many groceries with best friends, cooking my own meals, doing laundry with progressive methods, making new friends that feel like family, acknowledging which people who truly love me and who don't, all of those thing give the life itself meaning more than I ever felt.

I learn a lot how melancholy is necessary to make life sweet and soft, but having too much of it will not help anything. I learn how my journey is not there to be compared at with anyone else's, still I should not inflict hurt upon others too for the sake of my own happiness. Every good thing leads to another good thing, and that's pretty much what matters for now. As I'm sipping my latte and staring to the Piazza, well, God, thank You. I'm beyond grateful.



Love,
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...