6.6.09

Ex

I got a best friend. A really best friend of mine, tough, cool, and brilliant.
If only words could describe how I admire him.
So, he got an ex girlfriend, troublesome one. They are on and off, on and off.
Broke up once, got back and then few days a go, broke up again.
They broke up for reasons, I know, and I thought that they should own a good friendship after all because they splitted for good reasons.
My best friend was busy for week. He got so many things to do and he really likes to study.

Suddenly yesterday, his ex was drowning in anger and without any specific reason said she could find another one that better than my best friend.
Harsh words, huh?

What the hell on earth.
Really sounded cocky for me, and furthermore I obviously knew those improper hurting words killed him. because whatsoever he still got the feeling.

One thing in my mind, why should she hurt him again? and why should she tell those words? she literally knew that my best friend loved her THAT MUCH and they both haven't moved on yet.
Why should be that mean?
How could she...................

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...