22.6.10

I Know I've Changed


What makes life seem force us to change? There ain't no force. It's just us. Here. Walking through the days with opened eyes so we simply can see how we can survive. Else, how we can overcome unfortunate things and transform them as some additions to the infinite luck we earn. We are in charge of our own crisis. So better don't make our own crisis. Life seems complicated cause we insist on making that complicated, yes?
How would you see me now?
I'm practically not somebody who I used to be. I don't wear heels as often as I did. Neither make up. I don't visit Starbucks. I save my money for books I want the most. It feels bad for me to splurge on clothes. I spend my weekend with my family. I don't crave for Frozen Yogurt.

And this far, I'm happy with it.
How lack of blue mascara doesn't bother me and my mood plus how I can be true to people I face everyday.

I know I've changed.
For whatever it takes, I grab all of the changes as bless. None of them should be cursed of. I still go for my favourite Caramel Frappucino, my favourite patty, and clothes. But my action towards them are completely different. Enjoying them as the sparkling things only, not the main ones I have to get and be delighted of.

I know I've changed.
The way I react to problems. How I encounter them with more thoughts. How it's easier for me to make good decision. And to be emotional sometimes. Emotionally well-mannered, for sure.

Changes are good. Do you change? Ask yourself and smile for it.
Believe me, you need them.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...