24.6.10

Because We're Talking About Bad Boys


taken from here

I haven't found one. Or maybe I have but I did not really pay attention to them. They are attractive. Bad boys are attractive. But, I never really fall for them. I'm not gonna throw any judgments, about boys, about things they do, about how they see and treat the girls. That would be pretty unfair to them.
Bad is conditional. Bad boys are even more conditional. Smoking doesn't patch them a-bad-boy-label. Neither drunken nor driving madly.
How about womanizing?
How about offering girls some hopes then walking away?
Those are bad. But girls, indeed, love to enjoy their games. Girls eventually have already known what the future might talk upon the relationship between them, it may turn to relationshit but somehow.. They don't give a damn. Keep going. Broken-hearted. Crying.
It's important to see around, listen to their sayings, yes, it can be wrong, but it also can be correct. You know your heart always can feel the best from the very first time.
Anyway, for me personally, I'd love to join their games. But not in a serious way. Crime should be paid with crime. Yes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like this (Y)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...