28.6.10

So Just Let Go

Heartbreak? All I know it was real.
Yes, some people really should leave, so you have enough space for the better one. Maybe in time you don't want anything else, you don't want anyone else, you just want him/her and full stop. It's naivety you can deny. Even I.. I've been the phase of not wanting to let go. Then I made a thought, it was just too selfish to keep people for your own happiness when even you yourself could not see the future anymore. Memories, no matter how pretty they were, are sort of past. You can't move forward if you keep looking back. I did and I feel a bit regret of it. I lost my time because of staying too long, waiting too long, going nowhere, being brought and driven by memories. That's pathetic. And it's been hard for me to release how I felt back then. I know that unease will stay, but time almost can cure every pain. You just need to know and keep your chin up. Damn those heartbreakers, just move on. Life won't wait. No time could rewind. Forgive and forget. Eventually, you'll find out what God bigger plan is.

2 comments:

Dayen said...

HEEEEMMMM

Ferinda P Lestari said...

@dayen : rethinking, don't ever face it like I did. Total fail.

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...