23.7.10

Contagious


Hey, I found this pict from here and it really went with my thought. Contagious things are eerie. You know, how certain people can affect you and your life easily. Their methods, their ways of seeing life which sometime don't go with you but.. got you infected.
Let us take me as the example.
I'm not a beauty addict. Far from it. I enjoy mostly myself in my room reading books. It's more comfortable plus relaxing than staying hours to get a back massage. True. I know what I treasure but somehow another spirit spreads to me.
My mom loves beauty salon. Not so much, but she takes care of everything, and somehow, in a time, I realise I go to beauty salon more often than I used to do.
Contagious.

It's just the simplest one. Now can you imagine how they can affect you? People. Their thoughts. Their acts. Their judgments. Life goes on that way, demandingly contagious. It is like flu virus. You can get it if you don't pay any attention to yourself.

Then I see it is important to choose our ways to interact with people around us. Let us hold our self esteems. Don't get easily intimidated by someone's bad mood. Be free and make the protection from the contagious bad things.
and for sure..
to open up to the good things.
So.. just like the picture tells. Enthusiasm and pessimism are contagious. Like anything else.
Which one should we choose? Guess, we all know the answer.
Spread the good things, be valuable, and let live.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...