23.7.10

Difficult!


Baby you should know, it is difficult to commit to two different things.I got another playground to write, share, quote, upload cool picts, and definitely talk shit about creepy stuffs. It feels like more free there. But baby, leaving this one is even more difficult. This is my first love. And baby, I try to be faithful here. So I keep writing here and there. All of my emotions are splitted up. Don't worry, I'm going nowhere. I just have another place that I am more interested in. Cause I can talk about anything, everything, anyone, and everyone. Without you or anyone else feel being detested or harmed by sarcasm which sometimes throbs you hard.

It is like using eyeliner without mirror. Challenging..and keeping me sharp.
I keep my sharpness, baby.
Two different places, the same mind. Just to be true, the other place is pretty undeniabl.
I can't leave. I can't choose one.
Mind paying a visit? Ask. I will cheerfully tell.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...