23.7.10

It Gave Me an Impact


taken from here.

This morning, I woke up to nothing. I grabbed my blackberry and saw everything around. I exactly knew my holiday was gonna be ended soon. So I decided to take those novels I'd bought weeks a go. Some Nicholas Sparks' and Neil Gaiman's. Both are my favourite. Different genre but really got my way. I finished The Last Song in teary eyes. Always got me cried out.

Was it me or the novel that so cheesy?

You ought to read that novel. Seems another normal love story, but too pretty, and too true. It seemed to tell you about your regular days and it gave me an impact because... it was all normal. It could happen to anyone.
The end of the book?
Happy ending. I also fall for happy ending. The main role got her grip, she followed her passion and got back to life. Everyone should do like that, shouldn't we?

It really got me soft-hearted. :)

I want to go back to my grip. I want to write as much as I did. How I could post many things in a day. I want to take good pictures as many as I took.
I want to be positive in every thing I face. I want to spill some love, more laughters.
I want to buy a lot of pretty novels. Good novels that bring me impact like this one I read today. I want to do my best, in every single deed. I want to share my effort with everyone. I want to forgive things I said I could not. I want to be what I want to be. With alll of my ability and passion and God's given.

Thank Nicholas Sparks for giving me a kick.
I want to make the most of everything. I realise, God always puts his Grace in the right place.
And I should be grateful. I should stop worrying about...everything and be sincerely kind.

Have a good day, Sweethearts.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...