28.9.10

Soothing Dreams

I've been dreaming lately about..

sipping a mug of macchiato while waiting for the rain to stop.
going overseas, to the prettiest city like Prague and enjoy the night light.
getting myself dressed in pastel colors.
snapping photos, lovely scenes, memorable time.
chatting with my best friend who stays in US.
writing some love stories, some heart-breaking stories.
striding myself in shopping mall, with best friends and a cup of frozen yogurt.
getting lost in the bookstore then find a book that I've been looking for.
going to college with no worry haunting me.
dancing. dancing. dancing.
having a manicure. a fine one.
being driven home at midnight by the boyf.
feeling smart towards myself.
listening to Lene Marlin and not crying.

Just do come true, I hope. :---)

1 comment:

Istina said...

Well you could, and you should, dancing, wondering around in bookstore, shopping and have a cup of frozen yogurt with me ;;)

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...