18.4.12

Suggesting Positive Vibes

taken from weheartit.com
Hawthorne Studies tell the fact that people who are treated well and right will increase their productivity towards things they do, or in industrial case, produce. It is a genuine example that treating people good will set up stuffs to some even better condition, and surely beyond expectation.

Based on what I learnt in one of my class above, I deduct that when you spread good things to your surrounding, they will happily respond the same as you hope for or even more than that, simply because people love  to be treated well. To be seen off of their titles, money, beauty, or clothes. Love to be respected as they are.

No matter you think how cool or how awesome you are, and yes people around you tell you so, just don't forget to...love much them back. Support them when they need. Spread and build positive vibes around.
You will get more than you give. Always.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
FPL

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...