13.9.16

Running in Void

Having daily fitness routine helps me a lot going thru uneasy feelings. You know being 23 is hard when you are hard on yourself, the biggest challenge always comes from our own doubts and critical thinking.


Whenever I'm sad, I know running and yoga always can be my savior. Melancholy cannot befriend healthy, powerful body though sometimes the sense of burden and difficulty to face the day are still there, haunting me. That's the left brain doing its job, though. And I'm not blaming it for being so active. It has been doing its wonderful job since I knew I had it. It helps me through, to settle a wonderful job-full of new things, not boring, and a bunch of great coworkers-, to create something. Yet, sometimes it haunts me with overworking for nothing productive, let's call it overthinking, over-analysis, and worrying, which are all exhaustive.

I spend my morning at the gym running for 5 kilos while listening to John Mayer's Continuum. It's been 10 years since the album was launched, I still like John Mayer to bits, and the songs? The songs soothe my uneasiness. I'm far from feeling alright but I still can run and I'm deeply grateful for it. Some mornings are more difficult to deal with compared to other mornings. I keep reminding myself that my left brain is only doing its job, and yes, chill, everything's fine.

No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...