12.11.17

If You Wonder How I Live without Instagram

After weeks..or months.. of occupied weekend, I manage to find time to do blog-walking and read light fiction, yass I'm currently reading Rich People Problems. For these past 9 months, life is indeed overwhelming, infuriating, yet majestic. It's all about long trips, endless projects, meetups, and so on. The rest of it left me so drained that I just tucked myself under blanket, sleeping the good weekends off.  Apart from the endless events, life also gives me so much things to learn that I would not have it any other way. I'm grateful for bae who is constantly jacking up my vibes and lighting up the day. I'm grateful for finally finding courage to leave a lot of painful things behind, really behind. I'm grateful to finally decide what I want to do with my life and realize that I don't have to do what I don't want to do.

hilarious and entertaining


"I am much better than how I was", just like Taylor Swift said.

Another thing, I am currently on instagram sabbatical. My friends and family persistenly ask how I live my life without instagram.. Well, I am living my life with less distraction. Gone all the urge to scroll every five minutes. I have time to literally listen to people. I have time to take care for my body and eliminate what is not good. It might not work exactly that way to all people, some of my friends find quitting instagram doesn't do anything to their lives, but I suggest you to try it if you find that you hardly have time for anything you wanna do with your life. One thing I miss from instagram is only picking good filters and posting lovely pictures. ;)

But then I guess, I can just share those pictures here along with my thoughts. Glimpse of my Friday done right with coworkers. Spending lunch at Omah Sendok, Senopati celebrating one's birthday and chilling with my 13-year-of-friendship best friend at Social House, Grand Indonesia. I savored every moment, I didn't have the need to post any good pictures anytime soon on instagram, for sure.
lunch with a soothing view

dear beloved coworkers

chill with another soothing view
Basically, it's just me taking care of my soul, in order to take care of others, first we have to take care of myself, don't you agree?




I take my mojo back. Wishing 2K17 and of course the upcoming 2K18 both roll as wonderful as it's always been for all of us. Always spread love and positive vibes.

Love always,
FPL


No comments:

A bit of Romcom

Most of guys I've ever dated now are married. To wonderful women? Sure, I guess. No, I'm not saying this in a mellow tune, or certai...